Join our Newsletter

Products > Balloon Accessories > Florist Ribbon

Ribbons are used not only to attach balloons to but also as a form of decoration and as a tool to wrap presents with. The curling ribbons are normally used with helium filled balloons whereas the florist ribbon is used normally with larger balloons such as big shapes and jumbos. They all come in a variety of colours. The florist ribbon can be split which enables you to choose exactly the width you'd like. The florisr ribbon is heavier than curling ribbon so shouldn't be used with, say, 18" foil balloons because the balloons would find it hard to float due to the weight of the ribbon. Curling ribbon, as the name suggests, can be curled quite easily to make a pretty decoration. The florist ribbon when split can also be curled. The florist ribbon is great for wrapping boxes and large presents with.
Displaying 1 - 49 of 49 Product(s):
Sort By: